International Energy Group

our businesses

Real Estate

As part of our diversification strategy, Blacksands Pacific maintains substantial interests in real estate assets, including an ultra-high-end luxury residential portfolio, multi-family condominium assets, and a world-class retail and hospitality portfolio.

Blacksands Pacific has a 55% stake in Nuevitas International Holdings, LLC (a Delaware real estate investment corporation), which we own jointly with BLV Group Corporation, LLC (which holds the remaining 45% interest).

The majority of our real estate assets are in the United States and Europe, with additional interests in Asia Pacific, Africa, Middle East and South America.

Real Estate