job openingsback to job listing
Executive Vice President - Midstream and Marketing
11/02/2015 | 276314
USA - Houston, TX | Full time | The Corporate Office
The Blacksands Pacific Group is an international oil & gas exploration and production company, and crude oil and petroleum products trader and supplier in North America and around the globe. With world-class employees and contractors, we are one of the most dynamic and fastest growing energy companies in the U.S. and are committed to becoming an industry leader.
The Executive Vice President, Midstream and Marketing (EVP MM) will be responsible for the effective and efficient management and administration of Blacksands Pacific’s midstream operations, including the transportation, storage, and wholesale marketing of crude and refined petroleum products. The EVP MM will be a Corporate Board Member.
Reporting to the Chairman and CEO and the Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer (EVP COO), the EVP MM will be a committed and energetic individual responsible for developing and implementing the infrastructure needed to support the anticipated development and substantial growth of Blacksands Pacific’s midstream operations. The EVP MM will be proactive and innovative when developing and delivering strategic and business planning, and will need to anticipate and deflect potential operational and strategic problems, identify sound solutions to problems that arise, and implement decisions effectively.
The EVP MM will command the respect of internal and external stakeholders and will be expected to work closely with senior officers in, and advisors to, the company to ensure that Blacksands Pacific’s midstream operations, policies and relationships are supported and developed.
- Running the day-to-day business of the company’s midstream operations.
- Managing a staff in excess of 50 employees and consultants.
- Strategic leadership and long-term planning.
- Project management.
- Reporting, regulatory compliance and risk management.
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 10-15 years senior leadership experience of midstream operations.
- Sound working knowledge of the key functional areas of responsibility.
- Experience of leading complex change projects.
- Experience of delivering results with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and lead change to promote growth.
- First Class Medial Insurance
- Based in Houston, Texas
To ensure full consideration, please apply by November 15, 2014 and submit:
- A letter of introduction outlining the applicant's background and qualifications.
- Curriculum vitae/resume.
- Contact information for five professional references (please include email address), at least one of which is a person who has reported directly to you, a colleague, and an individual to whom you have reported directly.