job openingsback to job listing
Senior Vice President - Corporate and Leverage Finance
11/02/2015 | 147482
USA - Los Angeles, CA | Full time | Corporate Finance, IR and Corporate Communications Group
The Blacksands Pacific Group is an international oil & gas exploration and production company, and crude oil and petroleum products trader and supplier in North America and around the globe. With world-class employees and contractors, we are one of the most dynamic and fastest growing energy companies in the U.S. and are committed to becoming an industry leader.
The Senior Vice President, Corporate and Leverage Finance (SVP) will be responsible for the company’s financial affairs and banking relations, including sources of funding, the capital structure of the company, and the tools and analysis used to allocate financial resources.
Reporting to the Chairman and CEO, the SVP will be a committed and energetic individual will develop and implement the financial infrastructure needed to support the anticipated substantial growth of Blacksands Pacific. The SVP will be proactive and innovative when developing and delivering strategic and business planning, and will need to anticipate and deflect potential operational and strategic problems, identify sound solutions to problems that arise, and implement decisions effectively.
The SVP will command the respect of internal and external stakeholders and will be expected to work closely with senior officers in, and advisors to, the company to ensure that Blacksands Pacific’s operations, policies and relationships are supported and developed.
- Evaluating the company’s financial needs.
- Reviewing, structuring and negotiating all company`s financing
- Banking relations.
- Financial and Capital Market Analysis.
- Project management.
- Reporting, regulatory compliance and risk management.
- Financial accountability and collaboration.
Education and Experience
- Master's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 10-15 years of senior leadership experience in the energy or banking industry.
- Investment Banking and Capital Market experience
- Sound working knowledge of the key functional areas of responsibility.
- Experience of delivering results with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and lead complex change to promote growth.
- First Class Medial Insurance
- Based in Los Angeles, California
To ensure full consideration, please apply by November 15, 2014 and submit:
- A letter of introduction outlining the applicant's background and qualifications.
- Curriculum vitae/resume.
- Contact information for five professional references (please include email address), at least one of which is a person who has reported directly to you, a colleague, and an individual to whom the applicant has reported directly.