Compensation & Benefits
In our industry, the demands on you can be high, but the satisfaction and challenge of working alongside bright people on challenging projects offer the prospect of a truly rewarding career.
SALARY AND BONUSES
Your compensation will be reviewed annually and may comprise an annual base salary, annual discretionary year-end bonus (in the form of cash and/or equity-based awards), and certain local allowances, where applicable. Compensation is determined by a number of factors, including the firm’s performance, divisional performance and individual performance.
We spend a great deal of time ensuring that people are compensated appropriately and we aim to provide highly competitive pay levels over the long term.
HEALTH CARE, INSURANCE AND OTHER BENEFITS
At Blacksands Pacific, our compensation and benefits programs are designed to attract and retain the industry’s top talent and to reward superior performance. Our programs also support our commitment to maintain a safe and healthy workplace.Blacksands Pacific provides a variety of benefits that vary by region but generally include the following features, we offer eligible employees:
- Health care: a choice of medical plans, as well as prescription drug, vision and dental care plans
- Insurance: life, disability and sickness, and business travel accident insurance plans
- Holiday and vacation policies: a competitive offering of vacation time, generally based on employee status and years of service
- Personal retirement plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Disability and life/accident insurance plans
- Educational fee reimbursement
- Paid time-off programs
- Employee training and development programs
Eligible Candidates, please request for an Employee Benefit Plans Brochure.
The Blacksands Pacific Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.